- Two NHL players were saved from serious ankle injuries because they were wearing Tuff-n-Lite Hockey cut resistant skate socks.
- Tuff-n-Lite ® Hockey offers comfort, coolness and protection.
- Tuff-n-Lite ® Hockey products are lightweight breathable armour.
- Soft and flexible as cotton with superior moisture removal.
- Tuff-n-Lite Hockey products have Tuff-n-Lite Cool, which rapidly pulls heat from the body through thermal conductivity.
- To virtually eliminate odor, fungus and bacteria, every product is treated with Micro-Texpur®.
- Micro-Texpur is a Eco-Green antimicrobial agent that is safe to the user and the environment.
- Micro-Texpur® will even kill “superbugs” like MRSA on Socks and other Protective Products on contact.
- Tuff-n-Lite® Hockey garments will not sacrifice their strength when wet or exposed to ultra violet sunlight.
- Unlike the other high strength fiber fabrics, it is not affected by disinfectants or common household bleaches.
Please read more about Tuff-n-Lite cut resistant testing.
Copyrights, Patents and Disclaimers:
Tuff-n-Lite R (Olefin, Polyester, Glass, Metallic, Spandex). Covered by one or more claims of US Patent 5845476 and US and foreign patents pending. These products will greatly reduce the risk of serious injury. They are cut resistant – not cut proof. Use caution and common sense at all times. Not intended for any other use other than ice hockey.